ABS Wheel Sensor in
Colorado Springs, CO
The ABS sensor is part of your vehicle’s anti-lock braking system. It’s located on the tires and monitors wheel speed. This sensor works with the electronic control module to keep your wheels from locking up when you brake.
Ask your service advisor to check the ABS wheel sensor during a routine brake service. If your ABS warning light comes on, have the sensors checked right away. If the ABS sensor is not working correctly, your anti-lock braking system will not protect you in an emergency. Ignoring a faulty ABS sensor will lead to bigger problems with the electronic control module, and the entire system might need to be replaced.
From a safety standpoint, a broken ABS sensor will decrease your ability to stop in an emergency. There is no environmental impact from an ABS wheel sensor replacement.
Trust Courtesy Automotive
- ASE-Certified Master Technicians
- AAA-Approved Auto Repair Facility
- NAPA AutoCare Center
- BBB Accredited Business
- Chamber of Commerce Member
- Service on All Vehicles, Including RVs
- Free Local Rides to Work & Home
- After-Hours Drop-Off Available
- 2-Year/24,000-Mile Warranty Protection